Chris Chesney is Vice President of Training and Organizational Development for Repairify, Inc. In this role, he leads Repairify’s comprehensive training offerings for customers, industry partners, employees, and in-network technicians. With a career spanning over 50 years, Chris is a self-taught technician who has held every primary role in the automotive service industry. This includes master technician, shop owner, service advisor, technical and management educator, and independent training consultant. For 22 years, he led the highly successful Carquest Technical Institute (CTI). He is an active member of the Auto Care Association’s Emerging Technology Council ADAS Working Group, the ASE Training Managers’ Council, as well as a founding member of the TechForce Foundation Future Tech Success Cabinet. He is also a member of the board of directors for Christian Brothers’ Automotive.
- Gear Up to Be Service-Ready: Preparing for New-Technology Vehicles
- Monday, October 31 • 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT
- Embrace Digitalization in Your Paint Shop
- Tuesday, November 1 • 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM PT
- SCRS OEM SUMMIT - Session III: Managing Scan Tool Choices While Ensuring Safe and Proper Repairs
- Thursday, November 3 • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PT